Last updated: 10/05/2023
‘The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up’ and the ‘APPG for Regeneration & Levelling Up’ are the names of informal cross-party group within Parliament that has a particular interest in regeneration & levelling up. All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up utilises College Green Group Ltd, a company registered in England with company number 12270590 and with a registered address at 77 Victoria Street, Office 120, London, United Kingdom, SW1H 0HW (‘College Green’) as its Secretariat. Under this policy, the data controller is the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up.
The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up uses College Green as a Data Processor.
Information We Collect And How
When you communicate with us, including attending any event we organise, we may collect certain Personal Data that can be used to identify you. Any data that does not enable you to be identified will not be considered Personal Data. We may collect information and Personal Data from you:
- Via your interaction with us online or via our Website;
- Through social media engagement including responses to online advertisements;
- By email;
- Over the phone; or
- In-person (e.g. paper-based records).
Legal Basis For Using Your Personal Data
The legal bases we rely upon to use your Personal Data may include your consent and our legitimate interests, or where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. When processing special category data this will be by consent or the contract you have with us. Please contact us if you require further details concerning the specific legal ground(s) we are relying on to process your Personal Data. We offer here non-exhaustive examples of the ways in which we use your Personal Data and the legal bases we may rely upon to do so:
- If you are a participant completing one of our surveys, our legal basis for processing is your consent in taking part.
- To administer our Website our legal basis for processing is legitimate interests for running The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up.
- We may use your Personal Data if you apply for employment with us, data will initially be processed under consent and then under contract if you become employed by us.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to process it.
Your Personal Data will likely be retained for as long as you remain subscribed to The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Regeneration & Levelling Up. Any Personal Data deemed no longer relevant is deleted. However, we will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. If we have taken steps to anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) we may use this indefinitely for analytical, research and statistical purposes.
- The right to be informed – is met by this policy and the information provided when you have contact with us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify Personal Data you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer your Personal Data to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Your Right To Access The Personal Data We Hold About You
You have the right to make a request to access your Personal Data (known as a ‘Data Subject Access Request’ or ‘SAR’). We aim to respond electronically to all SARs within 28 days. We may require you to prove your identity before we reply to ensure we do not give out personal data to the wrong person. In circumstances where it may take us longer to respond (for example if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests), we will notify you. We do not charge a fee for responding to a SAR. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your SAR is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Opt-out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving communications. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from us by contacting us or selecting the ‘Unsubscribe’ option on their email.
If you have a question please contact our Data Controller at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We ask that you try to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at any time about our processing of your personal information. If you are unhappy with the way that we have processed or handled your data then you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). College Green Group is registered with the ICO with registration number [ZA844556]. The ICO contact information can be found at